Plotselinge wijziging van de campingregels: geen nieuw contract getekend

Serieuze zaken die niet passen in de bovengenoemde categoriën.
Norwegian family

Plotselinge wijziging van de campingregels: geen nieuw contract getekend

Bericht door Norwegian family »

Hi good people.

Anyone who can help me to find help in Netherland.
The campsite has change rules that says that we cant sell our stacaraven to other people sice its older than 8 years. We live in Norway and its so hard for me to find help about this. We have own the stacavan since 2018 and after covid arrived we got some help to rent it out but not anymore since our friends split up so thats one of the reasons we want to sell and one season cost us 2963euro and the campsite does not want to help out with any solution.The campsite tells me that i have to sell the caravan by my selfe to a shop or a private person and take it outside of the campsite and empty the spot my selfe and thats alot of stress since we live here and this cost alot of money and takes much time and logistic. Lot of brickstones and shelter in the garden takes alot of time!

i have talked with the free advocat in the Netherlands but since our household earn more then 40.000euro income they dont help.

So i want to find out if the campsite really can do this since i have not signed anything after they made this new rule for 4 years ago?

Desperate family father want to sell it and get on further in live without wurries and trowing 3000euro plus the value of the stacaravan in the zink anymore.

Pleace send me a message if you know anything that can help.
roekie

Re: Plotselinge wijziging van de campingregels, geen nieuw contract getekend.

Bericht door roekie »

wich campsite is this ?
deusjevo

Bericht door deusjevo »

This is unfortunately possible in Holland.
Please use translate

https://www.anwb.nl/experts/juridisch/1 ... zet-worden
Fiat Ducato Buscamper 2013 of solo een Range Rover, MINI Cooper Clubman, Fiat Panda of Citroën Dyane.
Sorry, kan altijd moeilijk kiezen…
Hermine

Bericht door Hermine »

It’s not only possible, many campsites do not allow ‘older’ caravans anymore. I’m convinced that it will cost you more money, time and stress to fight (and probably loose) against this than to sell the caravan and clear the space. So very sorry for you…
Norwegian family

deusjevo schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 9:53
This is unfortunately possible in Holland.
Please use translate

https://www.anwb.nl/experts/juridisch/1 ... zet-worden

Maar dit is niet dezelfde situatie. De directie heeft zojuist een nieuwe regel gesteld dat wanneer de caravan ouder is dan 8 jaar, wij deze niet kunnen verkopen aan iemand anders die onze plek daar wil overnemen. Ik heb hierover geen nieuw contact of informatie ontvangen, dus ik begrijp niet dat dit überhaupt legaal kan zijn, dus ik moet dit controleren omdat we hier nu veel geld aan verliezen.
Norwegian family

roekie schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 8:08
wich campsite is this ?

Hi. I think this it is not so important to say that right now. i dont want to make any more drama then it is so i hope you understand and respect this.
AadenAnke

Bericht door AadenAnke »

I think contact a lawyer

Gr Aad
Will

Bericht door Will »

Normaal gesproken ben je met een sta (caravan) vogelvrij in Nederland er zijn (waren) wel plannen om dit te veranderen.
Wij hebben dit ook meegemaakt in het verleden en een rechtszaak is zonde van het geld en je kunt gewoon gaan.
Het zou anders kunnen zijn als er een langdurend contract is getekend en de camping niet van eigenaar is veranderd.
Maar in principe staat het de camping eigenaar vrij om zelf te bepalen wat er voor plannen hij heeft voor zijn camping.
Ik kan mij voorstellen dat hij hiermee verpaupering van zijn camping wilt voorkomen.

En dat kan ik mij in Noorwegen ook zo voorstellen.

Mvrgr.Wil
Als je ouder wordt dan ga je steeds meer op jezelf lijken.
DJSmiley

Bericht door DJSmiley »

Is it still owned by the same owner as previously?

If so, the initial terms and conditions still apply. If you have no contract this makes things much more difficult however.

Normally they should inform you on upcoming changes so you should have been able to deny the new changes. This however is also hard to prove if you have or haven't received any information about this change.

Unfortunately this is a common practice nowadays: Owner changes from someone who runs a small campsite to a big coorp which only intents on making huge profits. Not renewing yearly contracts, massivly increasing the fees, adding so many restricions...
All with the intention to get rid of the affordable stacaravans and replace them with bungalows and tiny houses, which they can rent out for much higher fees.

Maybe others on the same campsite have the same issues and did some work to see what's legal or not, and you can join them in a combined 'battle'.

But reality looks bad, not much rules to protect you, and fees/rules are by the year: Don't agree with them? No problem, just discontinue and move your caravan... but that's not done that easy so many just comply since they can't afford the additional costs of moving/replacing, or sell it at a massive loss.
Fiat Ducato L2H2 2007 ombouw naar camper: https://www.djsmiley.com
Norwegian family

AadenAnke schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 10:26
I think contact a lawyer

Gr Aad
Any recomandations who actually can these kins of camping rules? i contacted four but nobody knows the rules so i need to fine someone who can this spesific.
Norwegian family

Will schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 10:36
Normaal gesproken ben je met een sta (caravan) vogelvrij in Nederland er zijn (waren) wel plannen om dit te veranderen.
Wij hebben dit ook meegemaakt in het verleden en een rechtszaak is zonde van het geld en je kunt gewoon gaan.
Het zou anders kunnen zijn als er een langdurend contract is getekend en de camping niet van eigenaar is veranderd.
Maar in principe staat het de camping eigenaar vrij om zelf te bepalen wat er voor plannen hij heeft voor zijn camping.
Ik kan mij voorstellen dat hij hiermee verpaupering van zijn camping wilt voorkomen.

En dat kan ik mij in Noorwegen ook zo voorstellen.

Mvrgr.Wil

Het is een stacaravan. Het enige contract dat we hebben is welk vervoer, welke ruimte en wie er over beschikt, dat is alles. niks anders.
Norwegian family

DJSmiley schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 10:42
Is it still owned by the same owner as previously?

If so, the initial terms and conditions still apply. If you have no contract this makes things much more difficult however.

Normally they should inform you on upcoming changes so you should have been able to deny the new changes. This however is also hard to prove if you have or haven't received any information about this change.

Unfortunately this is a common practice nowadays: Owner changes from someone who runs a small campsite to a big coorp which only intents on making huge profits. Not renewing yearly contracts, massivly increasing the fees, adding so many restricions...
All with the intention to get rid of the affordable stacaravans and replace them with bungalows and tiny houses, which they can rent out for much higher fees.

Maybe others on the same campsite have the same issues and did some work to see what's legal or not, and you can join them in a combined 'battle'.

But reality looks bad, not much rules to protect you, and fees/rules are by the year: Don't agree with them? No problem, just discontinue and move your caravan... but that's not done that easy so many just comply since they can't afford the additional costs of moving/replacing, or sell it at a massive loss.
Same owner, only one contract. if they have inform the renters i have resived anything so then i think they have to prove that this has been sent out on mail or similar because i havent get anything. i just remember that one friend at the camp overheared some talk about it but was not sure.Money money money is to much focus these days, same here in Norway. many here are moving to other countries because of this.

Two friends from the campsite (they will stay there) told me that the people are afraid to walk against them and dont want to make any buzz about it. i dont want to make any drama or anything, just sell it and move on with out life here. simple as possible.
I cant just move this old stacaravan with a car. then i need to move it with a truck somewhere to sell it for i dont know 3-4 euro and still have to empty the hole spot where i need to rent a henger and need help with all the stone brick and shelter at the spot. Full work, 4 kids make it impossible now so....
roma

Re: Plotselinge wijziging van de campingregels: geen nieuw contract getekend

Bericht door roma »

Name and address of campground are important to find out if the campground owner is member of some kind of (consumer) organisation. If so, he has the obligation to follow the rules of that organisation, where you can put your complaints.
Plaats reactie