Brittstop Review op Facebook

Plaats reactie
tomdejong

Brittstop Review op Facebook

Bericht door tomdejong »

Hoi,

Voor de liefhebbers van Britstop, ik heb een beslotenfacebook groep gevonden waar mensen hun foto's en ervaringen van de verschillende britstop plekken delen. Er zijn wel wat spelregels, Je mag bijvoorbeeld niet de naam noemen van de plek, alleen de het nummer van de locatie zoals vermeld in het boek.

Zoek op facebook naar: Britstop 'REVIEW' Group for Britstops UK en meldt je aan
Hello and Welcome

This is a closed group to share useful information about Britstops in the UK.

Simple Rules. (NO NAMING THE BRITSTOPS)

1) No Naming the Britstop UK in any reviews, its simple enough to use the Britstop number.
2) Review freely the Britstop itself, (No Naming)
3) If you have a complaint or issue with regards to a particular Britstop, then please email Britsops direct @ info@britstops.com , they may be able to resolve the issue for you.
4) This group is run separately from BRITSTOPS, we are independent.
5) If you own a pub or britstop please refrain from advertising. As some members within the group are not britstop members but here merely to gain free information.
6) Please search the area you are visiting and then use the Britstop book for the relative number on here for reviews. I will no longer be allowing 'Can anyone recommend' posts. 😀

FAQ / FAP
1) - I am not getting monthly email updates how can I set this up? - Email Britstops direct on info@britstops.com
2) - Where can I order the britstops book from - www.britstops.com
3) 'Thanks for the add' posts will not be added to the timeline, but I do appreciate your thanks all the same. :-)
--------------
tja, ik kan het natuurlijk ook mis hebben.....
blizard

Re: Brittstop Review op Facebook

Bericht door blizard »

Britstop zit ook op twitter, persoonlijk blijf ik ver weg van feesboek
https://twitter.com/BritStops
Plaats reactie